Sunday, December 9, 2007

Slush

It's slushing outside right now. Big glops of icy water falling from the sky, turning black as soon as they hit the ground. My head's feeling pretty slushy too, having not slept (none of me has) since yesterday morning. We were up late and then I just couldn't fall asleep. It's hard to explain to people who don't have first-hand experience how this particular type of insomnia manifests. I'm totally exhausted and wide awake at the same time. My body's heavy, my mind's all jumbled, but some extra part I have that makes me a bona fide insomniac is so not tired it's practically vibrating.

I have so many things I'd like to write about but I just don't think my mind can move as quickly as I'd need it to tonight. Or maybe that's me rationalizing. Probably the latter.

I shall return. And I will write about some of the topics Cheech and I have been delving into.

My dog is eating a brazil nut.

No comments: