Monday, February 18, 2008

Let me count the ways ...


I'm awfully attached to my dog. Here are some of the quirkier things I love about him:

-He loves to watch the raindrops plink into puddles
-He loves broccoli, as well as apples, soybeans, and asparagus
-He used to get really excited when the theme to "Crank Yankers" came on; he'd run into the room and stare at the tv
-On the rare occasions that he gets to eat something like chips or pretzels, he makes excellent crunching sounds
-He's a bit clumsy at times, like me
-He looks at people and holds their gaze for an impressively long time
-He has an extensive vocabulary, including hedgehog, dreidel, other room, country, broccoli, cookie, water and are you hungry?
-
He answers to "Knute Rockne"
-He has an incredible memory for tennis ball hiding places
-He likes to sit in his window seat and watch the goings on outside
-He sleeps on pillows, when available

Much, much more to say on this topic, but I'm going to post this, do some of my required reading, and write more later. Not about Lou -- I promise.

No comments: