Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hasta la semana proxima...


Tomorrow I leave, illogically early, for England and Spain -- mostly Spain. Having never been there or immersed myself in Spanish culture, what this trip will entail is a mystery. I have my guidebook, I have my phrase book, I have my tourguide(s). And I have some tiny bottles of Tabasco sauce that Neil's friend asked me to bring to him.

Hablo solemente un pequito de espanol pero a cause de mon francais, je ne parle pas de tout couramment. But I can kind of read it.

May the travel gods smile upon this trip.

Until the 17th, my dears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you need to know: ¿Dónde puedo encontrar el cuerpo de su dictador muerto?

Bed Stivy said...

UM... WHAT UP YO?

Bed Stivy said...

ahemmm...

Anonymous said...

El cuerpo de mi dictador esta en mis pantalones, y no es muerto.