Friday, June 27, 2008

You-Ta

Okay ... this trip was a life-changing experience from start to finish in so many ways. There were ups and downs and all arounds ... not sure where I ended up. I'm not going to [verb-that-means-blog] about it all, just mention the good stuff. Moab is a beautiful, authentically crunchy, life-affirming town. If you like water, rocks and sand, which I do. I feel so badass (you know how unusual this is) -- with my scrapes and my bruises from rafting. I have been working on a poem for the past hour or so, and I'm still hearing everything rhyme. Or in rhythm.

So much to tell you -- where do I start? Here are some photos -- I shall return soon:

Where we stayed; highly recommend:

Before learning how to adjust the exposure:


After said learning experience:



Hi Ed, Ivy, Jill, Cheech, Tara and so on -- I am uploading more photos and will be back in a bit.

But enough about me ...

No comments: