Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kismet

Well isn't this curious ... I could truly not recall the last time I wrote on this blahg but felt inspired to get back into it having just returned from ... New Orleans. I guess it really is in my blood. In fact, we may spend a couple of months there after the new year, details to follow. It's hard to describe the city to those who've not yet been: mystical, magical, haunted, beautiful, sketchy, still falling apart in some places ... or to quote Mark Twain for the 100th time, "New Orleans is a beautiful woman with dirty fingernails."

I will post some photos from our most recent visit soon, and perhaps will take the ill-advised step of posting a video, too.

Neil + piano + me + devil horns - proper lyrics. You decide.

It's nice to be back here.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!