Monday, August 11, 2008

Levee's gonna break ...

There is the most incredible rain storm happening outside right now. I have never seen anything like it.That's one of my favorite things about this apartment, it's a great place to watch storms as they drift off the Hudson. I would photograph this one if I could but as I CAN'T FIND MY CHARGER, I can't take photos. This has been driving me nutso since August 1, when I took a bunch of great photos during our sailing trip for Erika's birthday. Alas, I have nearly given up hope and may go get a new one today, after which I will inevitably find the first one. Louie is staring at me as I type. He's taken to jumping on the couch and l-e-a-n-i-n-g against me while I'm working on my laptop. Strange little gadget, that one.

In lieu of today's weather, I offer you other rain photos:


No comments: