Saturday, February 27, 2010

You saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own...



Tulum is beautiful, rustic, enchanting and imperfect. More pictures to come; here are a fewski:



The front yard:





The cabana:

The neighborhood -- ours is in the middle.


My reading room:

Drank cocktails here on non-rainy days.

Caribbean Sea:

Gratuitous awkward bathing suit shot 'cause I've been working at it:


El gato con el ojo con un problemo:

Testing the macro lens:

The loveliest of bartenders and outdoor showers. Mutually exclusive.


Papaya Playa with the best outdoor showers in my world.
Cool angles:

Artistic collaboration:
Pre-snorkeling:



2 comments:

Bed Stivy said...

alright, you talked me into it.

Bed Stivy said...

Did I mention I sent a bunch of people to look at your pics of Tulum yesterday? Hope that's ok...