Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunrise


Why must I wake up so bright and early on the mornings I don't have to go into the office? I beat the Times delivery guy and I hear garbarge trucks. My dog looked annoyed that I disrupted his sleep.

Time to read: I'm engrossed in an excellent book, God's Middle Finger, which is written by a friend of a friend -- an affable fellow I've met several times. This is by no means a shameless plug -- he's a brilliant, witty writer with a fascinating story. Several, actually.

Tra la ... I bet you're all still sleeping.

3 comments:

Annother Traveller said...

Hi There, good morning.
weird but I have the same story, i wake up too early on the days I don't have to go to work!
So i was just clicking "next blog" and I see your post! I had to leave a message :)
well I wish you have a wonderful day!
AJ

Bed Stivy said...

Betchya I wasn't sleeping... Unfortunately I don't have one of those lovely jobs that people in NY have where they get to roll into work at 9.. 10... or later even. I ARRIVE to work when most people I know are still pressing snooze. No sympathies here my dear.

Bed Stivy said...

Sweet Baby Jesus you been writing a LOT lately. I'm a little jealous. I'm feeling a bit inadequate even. And whats this thing about the statistics counter?? huh??